Top Menu

i live in Philippines and i have a boyfriend in Montreal Canada and he wanted me to go there what should i do ?

You can visit him by getting a visitor visa. You will have to provide his contact information as part of your visitor visa application. If he is helping you pay for your trip, you will also have to show this. You will need to show that you are returning to the Philippines in order to be granted the visa.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes