Top Menu

I live in Canada. I just received my PR visa. Now how to get my PR card?

You need to “land” in Canada, either by travelling to an IRCC office, or by leaving Canada and returning to Canada.

Once you do so, your PR Card will be issued.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes