Top Menu

I live and work in the USA (NYC) and need to renew my passport. Do I use my New York information or do I have to have a Canadian resident address.

If you are permanently located in NYC, please provide your address (under address of permanent resident) Please note under Section 7, you are required to provide address details if it has changed in the last 2 years. For more information please contact: Consulate General of Canada ? New York: Tel.: (212) 596-1759

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes