Top Menu

I just sent my passport away for renewal today and my dad was in an accident today and is now in ICU in the US. is there anything I can do to go see him and help?

You will need to visit a Passport Canada office in person and apply for expedited service. You will need to bring proof of your dad’s condition, unfortunately.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes