Top Menu

I have refuge travel document. I want to Go USA. I had a valid visa on my previous passport. Can I transfer it to my refugee travel documents?

If you have your expired or cancelled passport with the visa in it, you can bring that with you along with the travel document. If you do not have the passport you will have to apply for a new visitor visa.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes