Top Menu

I have recently been hired as an international consultant; however I am not told what country I will be going to. My passport expires in 5 months & my employer insists that I renew my passport as many countries will not issue a VISA to someone whose passport expires in less than 6 months. Am I able to obtain an urgent passport renewal even though I do not have specific proof of travel? Could I go & receive my new passport in the same day?

You can apply for an urgent passport (24 hours) at a Passport Canada Location. To provide proof of urgency you would require a letter from your employee saying you need an urgent passport for forthcoming travel. To confirm your nearest location and to check on the reason for urgency please call Passport Canada: Toll free: 1-800-567-6868

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes