Top Menu

I have not been able to locate my passport, last used on July 19/2011. I need to replace urgent for leaving to the United States 2 days. Please help I am willing to do whatever to get it in time. Thank-you

If your passport is lost you are required to report the circumstances of the loss to Passport Canada. A request for a replacement passport can be made in Canada at any Passport Canada office.
To get your passport urgently (24 hours), you must apply in person at a Passport Canada office. You will be required to provide proof of travel. Please note Passport Canada will take appropriate action on a case-by case basis.
When you submit your application you require PPTC 203: ?A Statutory declaration concerning a lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or inaccessible Canadian passport? form.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes