Top Menu

I have misplaced my passport and cannot seem to find it, do I have to report it as missing and how hard is it to get another one?

You need to contact Passport Canada (at 1-800-567-6868) to report the circumstances of the loss.

You can then request a replacement passport in person at any Passport Canada office or submit an application by mail or courier.

WWith your application you are required to complete a ‘statutory, declaration concerning a lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or inaccessible Canadian Passport PPTC 203.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes