Top Menu

I have Citizenship card issued when I was a minor. I have photocopy of card showing the number but not the date of issue. It was used to obtain a new Canadian passport which expired in 2012. I would like a citizenship card as an adult and to renew my Canadian passport. I am an Australian citizen and hold an Australian passport

If you were born in Australia, you will need to use the citizenship card to apply for the new citizenship certificate and the passport. (Citizenship cards were retired in 2012.) If you have only the photocopy you may have to provide other evidence of citizenship, such as a Search of Citizenship Records.

If you were born in Canada you can use your birth certificate.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes