Top Menu

I have changed my last name, how to replace my Canadian citizenship card with the new name.

So you can no longer get the old card; it was retired in 2012. You can amend the record and get a letter-sized citizenship certificate. In order to do so you will have to provide the legal name change and a photo ID in the new name.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes