Top Menu

I have been out of canada for 2 years and I have a valid permanent card and valid travel document I need to know if I can go back again to visit my family?

If you have a valid PR Card, you can return to Canada any time before it expires.

Please note, if there it is likely you will not meet the residence requirement prior to your PR Card’s expiry date this is a small chance that you could be denied entry and have your status revoked.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes