Top Menu

I have applied for renewal of PR Card. I received an email from IRCC that I need to provide All passport copies held in last 5 years along with Personal immigration entry/exit record or Movement certificate issued by India. I have no idea how to get this document? Indian embassy doesn’t provide any such document or record. What should Is send them now?

One thing you could do is make a request to the Indian Embassy and submit the Indian Embassy’s response as part of the response to IRCC.

You should probably talk to an Immigration consultant.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes