Top Menu

i have a question I’m in live-in:caregiver program i and just finished my 1 year. in my contract I’m allowed to take my vacation for 2 weeks. so I’m taking it on Oct but my problem is do i still need to get a re-entry? my work permit and multiple visa here in Canada is valid until 2017.

If you have a multiple entry visa, you will have to present it when you return to Canada. You should also present your work permit.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes