Top Menu

I have a passport that is valid for another 8 years. I am getting married this coming May. Do I have to apply for another passport or can I have a name change done with proof of marriage?

If you change your name, you have to change your name on your passport.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes