Top Menu

I have a Canadian PR and a Canadian travel document and want to go on a trip to Europe with my friends. (Portugal, Spain, France and Germany) Do I require a visa or not!

You need to contact the Embassies of the countries you wish to travel to, to find out if they allow you to travel to the Shengen Area without a visa.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes