Top Menu

I have a Canadian passport which expires July 13/2015, can i use it to go to Buffalo New York by car for 2 days. Please let me know.

Since you are a Canadian citizen, you may be allowed to enter the USA with a passport that is about to expire, however this is at the discretion of the CBP officer and they are completely within their rights to deny you entry. Renew it before you go.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes