Top Menu

i have a Canadian citizen card but never lived in Canada or had a passport. how do i live there?

Apply for a Canadian passport at your nearest Embassy or Consulate that provides passport services to Canadians. Once you have a passport you can enter Canada. (However, you should probably plan ahead, if you’ve never been here before.)

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes