Top Menu

I have a 13 years old daughter whom has a father who was a Canadian citizen but is now deceased. She has been in my care since her birth. She’s unable to receive any benefits without it. How can I apply for his death certificate from Jamaica?


You will have to contact the Vital Stastistics Office or Registrar General for the province he died in. You will have to prove you have custody of the child.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes