Top Menu

I got my pr in July but my family we are planning to go in usa in august by our car , but I don’t have my pr card did they allowed me to renter in Canada.

If you all have your records of landing with you in your car, you may be allowed back in to Canada. You might also be sent to the nearest Canadian consulate to get PR Travel Documents. It will depend on the guard.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes