Top Menu

I got married in 2012 and divorced in 2014. My name is still legally my married name but do I still need to provide my marriage certificate and my divorce judgement? if i get re-married, will i have to go through the whole process again?

If your name hasn’t changed, you likely don’t need to provide the divorce certificate though you will need to provide proof that you changed it initially (so your marriage certificate and legal name change). If you marry again and change your name, you will have to provide additional documentation.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes