Top Menu

I got Canadian PR under FSW in September 2016. I landed in Toronto and stayed there for 20 days and came back to India as my wedding was scheduled on 20th November. I have Toronto’s address on my Marriage Certificate in India. Now I plan to move to BC. Can I move to BC and sponsor my spouse from there or I have to go to Toronto and file his case from there?

All that matters is that you are in Canada when the sponsorship application is submitted. As a permanent residence, you are allowed by law to reside anywhere in Canada.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes