Top Menu

I got an email from CIC informing me that my application for renew my PRC will be delay for second review since October12, 2016 and till date it shows in process on my online application status. can I send an urgent inquiry to travel to my country as my Mum passed away on June 2016 and my Dad in his eighties and living alone.

You can travel and apply for a PRTD while you’re outside of the country, that’s one option.

Alternatively, you can get a copy of the death certificate and submit it with a request for urgent processing for your PR Card and hope that they issue it before you travel.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes