Top Menu

I came to Canada last June 2015 and my PR card will expire on October 2017. I’m planning to go for a 2 week vacation out of Canada on April 2017. Will I have a problem entering Canada because I did not fulfill the 730 days in 5 years rule yet?

You shouldn’t have any trouble with a valid PR Card, as you should be able to re-enter the country with it. However, depending upon how long you were out of the country there is a very slim chance that, if the officer believes you cannot make the 5 year residence requirement by the date it expires, something could happen to your status. This is a very small chance.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes