Top Menu

I arrived in Canada on parents and grand parents supervisa. I was sponsored and did my medicals in canada and got PR in Dec 2016. I still have not received my PR card and need to travel overseas. Can travel on my supervisa and enter Canada without PR card?

No, you cannot, your super visa bestowed temporary status on you, but not you have permanent status and your visa is no longer valid. You need to get your PR Card renewed. Alternatively, you can apply for a PRTD while overseas.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes