Top Menu

I and my family landed in Canada as PR 7 days ago.We did not receive our PR card but has a CoPR. We need to travel to our Home country before we receive our PR Card. Can me and my family apply for a travel document in My home country and re-enter Canada using that?

Your PR Cards will not show up for about 6 weeks.

You will need to provide your landing papers as part of your applications for PR Travel Documents in your home country. Expect a lot of questions when you apply.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes