Top Menu

I and my boyfriend going to get married. He is Canadian from Quebec and I am here in Canada as international student. I need to get back to my country soon. And before that we decided to get married, so I can came back in a status as his wife, and then apply for PR (is it right?). Do we have to get married in City Hall or it would be enough do all things with notary? (I have limit of time, just one month, and according to City Hall rules we need to wait around 2.5 months to get married)

Once married, he can sponsor you from Canada or from your home country. How he sponsors you for PR affects when you can come back to Canada. How you get married has little impact on this. As long as the marriage is legal, you can marry anywhere you like.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes