Top Menu

I am traveling to Hawaii from Alberta, Canada in early January for 10 days. My Canadian passport expires in May 2012. Should I renew now, October 3, 2011?

For your forthcoming trip you require a passport, which must be valid until the date of expected departure.

It is recommended you have 6 months validity on your passport for all travel. You can renew your passport now by using the ‘simplified Renewal Application? process. The application form is shorter and no guarantor declaration is necessary.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes