Top Menu

I am taking an Alaskan cruise from Seattle. We will be stopping in Victoria B.C. Do I need a passport to get off the ship to shop or to tour the city?

If you take an excursion that originates in an Alaskan port and crosses the border into Canada, you require a passport.

To find out more and to learn about border travel updates, please check,Government of Canada Official Web Site, Travel.State.Gov ,Canada Border Service Agency.

Also please check what final documents you require with your booking agent/ Travel agent.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes