Top Menu

I am permanent residence since August 2016 in Canada.I hold Indian passport but now I want to add my husband last name.i am going to India next month and will do the whole name change procedure there in India.I am worried as I will have passport with a new name and Pr card will still hold old name.Would I be able to enter Canada or it’s not possible.

You just need to bring a copy of your legal name change document with you when you return to Canada, so they can confirm that the person in the passport and the person in the PR card are one and the same.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes