Top Menu

I am on work permit (PGWP) in Canada and i want to marry my boyfriend who is in Australia on student visa (Both Indian passport holders), we want to get married so that he can travel to Canada and live with me. Is there any way we can do that easily and how long does it takes?

One of you has to get a visitor visa to visit the other so you can marry in Canada or Australia. Alternatively, you could marry in India.

Once you are married, you can sponsor him for permanent residence. If you marry in Canada, it will be an inland sponsorship. If you marry in Australia or India, it will likely be an outland sponsorship.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes