Top Menu

I am marrying a Russian lady and she wants to live here with her 17 year old son while we wait for the spousal support application. What type of visas would they need to come here?

They need visitor visas. However, if you have already submitted your sponsorship application and it is being processed “overseas,” they will have to leave when their visas expire (or their entry stamps expire) and will likely not be able to stay the entire time the application is in process.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes