Top Menu

I am marrying a Russian lady and she wants to live here with her 17 year old son while we wait for the spousal support application. What type of visas would they need to come here?

They need visitor visas. If you are sponsoring them “overseas,” they will need to show that they will return to Russia when their visas expire.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes