Top Menu

I am Irish citizen leaving. In edmonton for 2 years on my working holiday visa and I have been working. Since I got here and my work permit visa will finish soon and I want to married my Canadian girlfriend (same sex)which document do i need or my passport is enough ?is there enough time for me to get married. Before march 30/2017 .or i have to go back and get married when I came back in alberta_ edmonton?

Your passport should be enough but contact the Edmonton authorities responsible for issuing marriage licenses to make sure you don’t need proof of single status from Ireland.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes