Top Menu

i am in Canada applying for a pr card in Alberta. i have two kids from a previous marriage, but dont have custody of them. do i have to claim them on my pr application?

Is this a PR Card application or a permanent residence application? Because the answer is very different depending upon what type of application. If it’s a PR Card application, you do not need to mention your children.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes