Top Menu

I am getting married in September and i will be applying for my marriage license on Monday June 29th, i wanted to also renew my passport on the same date, can i use the Marriage License as proof for the name change? I will be travelling in November.

Yes, a Marriage Certificate should be enough. See here. Be sure to apply in person and confirm with a Passport Canada employee.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes