Top Menu

I am from Africa (uganda) writing in regards to my grandfather who was burried in ottawa in the late 70s and was married to a canadian lady with whom they had a daughter. I as well looking for the aunt despite the fact that I don’t know the details.back here in uganda considering my grand fathers lineage all have died apart from the daughter in canada and grand children in uganda. My major request is to understand what and wheather I can get an immigration visage to canada to visit my ancestry grave(grandfather) and also look for my other only remaining aunty as well as work temporarilly in canada..above all documents of my grandfather are around

There is no special visa for this. You need to apply for a visitor visa.

If you want to work in Canada, you need to apply for a work permit, which normally requires a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and a job offer from a Canadian employer.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes