Top Menu

I am currently married but will be getting separated/divorced within the next 6-12 months; however i plan on travelling very soon. I plan on applying for my very first canadian passport, but i do not want my current last name- my husband’s last name on it. I would like to have my maiden name – my last name at birth on my passport. What do i need to do? Do i just present my birth certificate along with my canadian passport application?

If your married name is your legal name you need to change your name back to your maiden name before you apply for your passport.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes