Top Menu

I am currently a pr in canada. I came as a congolese refugee from Malawi ( I am a congolese by citizenship). But I need to marry my fiancee who is in Democratic Republic of Congo (congolese). What should I do to get married here in Toronto? 

You will both need to present photo ID when you submit your marriage license application. If you want more details you can contact Toronto’s City Hall.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes