Top Menu

I am citizen of canada and plan to marry in Pakistan. My spouse has valid 5 years multiple entry visit visa. Can she travel to Canada post marriage with me and then I apply for spouse sponsorship while she is in Canada. During the process of her application can she travel out of Canada and return on the same visit visa

Yes she can travel with you to Canada and you can sponsor her inland. Her entry will be tricky, as she has to demonstrate “double intent,” to comply with her visitor visa conditions in case her permanent residence application is denied.

During the application she can indeed travel outside of Canada, though it’s better if it’s with you.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes