Top Menu

I am Canadian my fiance is from gambia is it better to marry in Gambia then come here or for him to try and come to canada and then marry

In theory, it doesn’t matter, as Gambia uses English so there is no translation of the certificate required.

However, your fiance may not be able to get a visitor visa to come to Canada. If that’s the case, it would make more sense for you to go to Gambia.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes