Top Menu

I am Canadian citizen. He is here on work visa. We have been living together over 1 year and in relationship 2 years. Currently in process of applying for PR. Can we bring his kids over from jamaica to visit here in canada and how do we go about ths.

He needs to write them an invitation letter and then their custodial parent has to apply for temporary resident visas (visitor visas) for them.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes