Top Menu

I am Canadian citizen and want to bring. My Pakistan boyfriend here to Canada to. Marry him. How do I do this I live in London ontario

You need to marry him to sponsor him. (Or you need to have lived together for at least one year.) So you have two options:

  • If he can get a visitor visa, he can come here, you can marry and then you can submit an “inland” sponsorship application.
  • Otherwise, you need to go there (or another country) and marry him and then sponsors him for permanent residence.
Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes