Top Menu

I am Canadian, but adopting a child from Russia. How can I bring him to Canada with me ? What steps do I take?meaning do I apply for permanent residency ? Does he get Canadian citizenship right away ?

Once you have legally adopted the child you can sponsor him for permanent residence. Once he is a permanent resident and has lived enough time in Canada (minimum 3 years), you can apply for his citizenship.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes