Top Menu

I am Canadian, born and raised with a Canadian passport. I currently live in the U.K. on the Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa. My boyfriend is Scottish and has a British passport. I want to sponsor him to move to Canada and live with me. What is the best way? Can we marry in Canada if he comes with a vistor visa? Does he have to wait in the UK until the spousal sponsorship papers are approved?

You need to move back to Canada. If he can get an eTA he can come with you and you can sponsor him inland. If he cannot get an eTA, you will have to sponsor him outland, which means he would stay in the UK.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes