Top Menu

I am an Australian living in Australia I need to apply for a death certificate of my husband who was a Canadian and died in Canada I have the relevant paperwork but I do not know where to send it I know I cant send it to vital staticstics in red deer alberta

You must appy for an Alberta Death Certificate by mail. You can find the application on Alberta government’s website.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes