Top Menu

I am an American citizen marrying a Canadian citizen. We will be marrying and living in Canada however, we travel to the US often. We already know about getting a marriage license in Ontario, but do we also have to get something from the US? I am not going to give up my American citizenship and want the marriage to be legal in the US.

Your marriage in Canada should be legal in the United States. However, whether you need anything in addition to the marriage certificate likely depends upon what you are trying to use the marriage certificate for.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes