Top Menu

I am a US citizen since 1998. I was born in Canada and have decided I want a Canadian passport again, in addition to my US passport. Passport Canada says I must submit “a valid Canadian passport or other travel document issued during the past five years”. Does that mean I must submit my US passport with my application, or do they mean ONLY Canadian travel documents?

You only require Canadian travel documents. Any travel document issued in the last five (5) years must be submitted

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes