Top Menu

I am a Swedish citizen here on a study permit. My Fiance is from Syria and he has a permanent resident in Canada. We are planning to get married this coming summer. Do I need to leave the country at some point or can I stay and continue my studies in Canada?

Marrying will not affect your immigration status either way.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes