Top Menu

I am a permenant resident of Canada to apply for the Fast Card do i need to have a US visa or my passport is enough to apply.

Under the U.S. Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative, FAST members who are Canadian or U.S. citizens can use their FAST membership card as an alternative document to the passport when entering the United States by land or water. Permanent residents of Canada or the United States still require a passport and visa (if applicable) to enter the United States.

Please visit the following site to see if you need to apply for a US Visa:

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes