Top Menu

I am a permanent resident since 1986 and am married to a Canadian, carry a Swedish passport. My PR card expired and I applied for a new one 4 weeks ago, but the CIC does not show it as being in process. What could happen if I decide to go on vacation to Cuba with my expired PR card? 

If you travel to Cuba without a PR Card, you’ll have to do one of two things to return to Canada:

  • Get a PR Travel Document (PRTD) in Cuba, which takes 2-3 weeks
  • Fly to the US and drive across the Canadian border with your Record of Landing.
Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes